Please read our terms and conditions, which you agree to in using OnePageFree.com services. Unless otherwise specified, the terms and conditions set out below apply equally to users of Free Website and Multiple Pages Website.
The terms and conditions include important provisions about payment and your rights to refunds, as well as limiting and excluding our obligation to pay if you lose money.
As a user of OnePageFree.com you accept that by using this site you agree that Softmedia Limited assumes no responsibility for the nature or content of anything contained on this Web site and disclaims all liability in respect of such nature or content. Use of this site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use.
Acceptance of Terms
- OnePageFree.com provides its services to you, subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use ("TERMS"), which may be updated by the OnePageFree.com from time to time without notice to you.
- When using particular OnePageFree.com software, services, or other items provided by the OnePageFree.com, you will also be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TERMS.
- Description of Service
OnePageFree.com currently provides automatic making and downloading websites. Because of this OnePageFree.com and its suppliers cannot be responsible of use of these websites, for the information published on these websites.
Payment and Refunds
- OnePageFree.com co-operates with 2Checkout.com, out-sourced vendor solution.
- You cannot cancel your payment when it is made.
- Refunds are only provided at the discretion of the OnePageFree.com.
Free product guidelines
One Page Website is a free web site offered by the OnePageFree.com with no charge. Users of OnePageFree.com free web site will accept the following conditions in addition to the standard TERMS governing user of OnePageFree.com:
- so far as free services are offered, the OnePageFree.com reserves the right to modify them at any time in line with the latest technological developments and regulations.
- not to interfere, attempt to remove, cover or otherwise inhibit logotypes and information on their website as placed by the OnePageFree.com and its partners.
Code of Conduct
- You agree that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. This means that you, and not the OnePageFree.com, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via your website.
- The OnePageFree.com does not control the content uploaded via CMS and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using the service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the OnePageFree.com be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via OnePageFree.com made website.
- You undertake not to use OnePageFree.com to:
- upload, post, publish, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit any content (hereinafter "post") that is unlawful, tortuous, defamatory, harmful or invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to material that promotes or provides instructional information about illegal activities or promotes physical harm or injury against any group or individual;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non disclosure agreements);
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary and intellectual property rights of any party, or rights of publicity or privacy of any party, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material, including but not limited to offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs;
- harm minors in any way;
- create a website containing nudity, or pornographic material, or sexual material of a lewd, lecherous or obscene nature and intent, or material of a vulgar, profane or obscene nature without suitable warning to browsers of the nature of the site prior to viewing the content;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through OnePageFree.com
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- collect, store, or distribute personal data about other users without their consent;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating "crush" sites.
- In addition the OnePageFree.com in no way endorses or takes responsibility for any goods, services etc that are posted within sites. Any transactions therefore are strictly outside the remit of OnePageFree.com.
- You acknowledge that OnePageFree.com has the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to remove any content from website built with its software. Without limiting the foregoing, The OnePageFree.com shall have the right to remove any content that violates the TERMS or which is otherwise in its opinion, objectionable.
You understand and agree that:
- Your use of OnePageFree.com is at your sole risk. OnePageFree.com is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and the OnePageFree.com and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, make no warranties, express or implied, in relation to this site or its contents, including, but not limited to, security, warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights. The OnePageFree.com and its suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
- The OnePageFree.com is not responsible for the content of Sites built with its software, accessible through use of that site or messages distributed through mailing lists, and assumes no responsibility for and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of information distributed through these websites.
- The OnePageFree.com makes no warranty that (i) website built will meet your requirements, (ii) that OnePageFree.com will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use OnePageFree.com will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through OnePageFree.com will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected. Further, if your use of the web site or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, the OnePageFree.com is not responsible for those costs.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of OnePageFree.com is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from OnePageFree.com shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the part f).
- OnePageFree.com gives 1 (one) year warranty for multiple pages websites, that these websites will work on internet-servers, recommended by OnePageFree.com. Warranty cover only website software errors. Warranty period starts from the date of downloading website from OnePageFree.com. In case of errors in work of website software, OnePageFree.com ask FTP and MySQL addresses and passwords from the User, and after receiving them repair errors during 30 days.
- The OnePageFree.com makes no warranty that any website obtained by building at OnePageFree.com site will be available for use at any future date.
- In any case, without any exceptions, money value of all possible responsibility of OnePageFree.com cannot exceed the price of the website, paid by User to OnePageFree.com.
- The nature of OnePageFree.com's database driven technology means that every user own website software with a copy of OnePageFree.com Content Management System (all together Program).
- YOU SHALL NOT:
- Exploit this Program or any of its parts illegally or not in conformity with TERMS;
- Make copies of the Program or any part thereof, or make copies of the materials accompanying this Program;
- Distribute copies of the Program;
- Reverse engineer, derive source code, modify, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works of this Program, in whole or in part;
- Remove, disable or circumvent any OnePageFree.com proprietary notices, labels or/and logo, contained on or within the Program.
- WITH PURCHASING PROGRAM YOU PURCHASE THE RIGHT ON USAGE OF THE PROGRAM, BUT NOT THE RIGHT ON ITS SOURCE CODE.
- PHP starting from version 4.3
- MySQL 4.1
- Zend Optimizer
- PHP GD library 2.0
- CMS user browser
- MS Internet Explorer starting from version 6.0 or Mozilla Firefox starting from version 1.5